The Oriocx team incorporates Álvaro Ramos Peña in its family of athletes. Spanish athlete of Trail running and ultra Trail (among other modalities) with a great projection. Among some of his victories we can highlight:
- Navarra’s champion ULTRA-TRAIL 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- First place in the NAFARROA XTREM 2017- 2019 – 68K. As a result of that victory, he managed to lower the best recorded time by no less than 15 minutes.
- Champion of the 62K – LOS MONTES DE VITORIA 2019.
- Third place EHUNMILAK ULTRA-TRAIL® (EHM) 2018
- Champion Euskal Herria Mendi Erronka 67k 2017
Álvaro Ramos Peña with Oriocx Sparta Blue shoes
What footwear has Álvaro Ramos chosen for his Next Season?
Looking ahead to the next year 2022, Álvaro Ramos will prepare himself with his Oriocx Sparta Blue and his Oriocx Etna 21 Pro Black to get to the top. During the last few weeks he has been able to test them thoroughly in many types of terrain. From steep slopes to dry and wet climates, all before deciding on our shoes. Finally, he was able to see first hand that our trail shoes offer him absolutely everything he needs with excellent material quality.
A 2022 full of illusions with our new athlete
We are sure from Oriocx that Álvaro will give something to talk about in the next season, and that he is in great shape to face this challenge. We can not be happier to have an athlete who is able to overcome such a long distance and such a demanding race. An added value for Oriocx since he will be the perfect ally for our new long distance Trail shoes, the Oriocx Etna 21 Pro. We start with news in all aspects and we can only wish Álvaro a very good season.