The perfect shoe for running long distances in Trail Running. Shoe suitable for Obstacle Course Racing (OCR), Swimrun, Canicross and Orienteering races.
Hear all Etna 21 Pro advantages by Albert Soley, the oriocx athlete who has helped in its development and design:
- Weight of 290 grams in size 42
- 1mm thickness RockPlate located in the sole for protecting feet from rock impacts.
- Drop of 6mm
- 360 degrees sock that protect runner from stones and dust
- Shoe last analyzed to provide high comfort during the race and be able to move the toes inside the shoe
- Thanks to the heat-molded insole and the heel counter we manage to minimize any lateral movement, offering more stability and cushioning to the runner
- Intermediate studs of 8mm height
- Distance between studs analyzed for the optimal evacuation of mud
- Ultra-quick lacing system.
- Shark system for quick water evacuation